TERMS & CONDITIONS
SHARE Intensive is open to professional and pre-professional dancers, movers, and performers, aged 18 +, with a strong contemporary / ballet technique, or any other methods showing the powerfulness of your art in relation to dance.
We accept students with high education in dance aged 16 - 18 with written parental consent. The consent form will be requested only once the participant has been accepted.
All attendees must complete our application form found on each intensive page. The following things must be included as part of their application:
- Minimum 1 min video link ( NO FILE ) regardless of previous attendance to any of our intensives, showing your passion and technique for movement and your skills in dance.
NO STAGE VIDEOS FROM FAR AWAY.
NO VIDEO OF GROUP PIECES.
NO LEARNED MATERIAL FROM ANY CHOREOGRAPHERS REPRESENTED AT SHARE INTENSIVE.
A NICE IMPROVISATION SHOWING YOUR LOVE AND PASSION FOR MOVEMENT AND YOUR TECHNIQUE WILL MOST LIKELY BE THE BEST.
- Your resume/CV. NO FAKE RESUME! We have encountered this situation before. Doing this will have you banned from SHARE Intensive
SOME STEPS TO CONSIDER
MAKE SURE TO BE ACCEPTED BEFORE APPLYING FOR ANY GRANT OR SCHOLARSHIP. ( Share does not provide scholarship )
Once you have been accepted, SHARE Intensive will invite you to connect to our accepted platform address to finalize your registration.
This accepted platform address is private and solely for you. Any person who gives this accepted platform address to a friend or colleague will find themself dismissed and banned from SHARE Intensive.
Due to the tremendous amount of applications and the low fee of SHARE Intensive, you only have 1 WEEK to pay your tuition, after that, your application will be automatically canceled.
If you need more time to finalize your payment, please send us an email. Exceptions can be made if we have been previously informed.
Your schedule will be sent by email at the latest two week prior to the intensive.
SHARE reserves the right to make changes in the schedule if needed so please reserve your FULL DAY.
- The group countdown in our homepage bandeaux, does not not give or announce any information on the time slot mentioned on the event page.
You will be assigned to group A or B to respect the number of participants per group and not overcrowd the dance studio.
Once your group has been assigned it is not possible to change.
- Extentions allow you to double the time of your Master Workshop for 25€ each.
- The possibility of extending is dependent upon availability at the time of request.
- Your request(s) can be made from the day you receive your convocation documents or during the intensive. Extentions are payable prior to your participation and is not refundable.
If by reason or act of god, beyond the control of either party, the workshop(s) set out are canceled, for reasons attributable to SHARE The Dance Intensive or any of it's partner, it is the obligation to SHARE intensive itself, to repay 70% of the entire amount paid to the participant.
SHARE do not take responsibility for any costs that have been made, such as travel, food, housing or other.
- If you cancel a month prior the first day of the intensive: you will be refunded at 50%
- If you cancel within the month prior the first day of the intensive you will be refunded at 20%
- No refund possible one week (168 hours) before the first day of the intensive.
It is not possible to transfer your missed event to another SHARE intensive, nor give your place to a friend if you can not make it. If you did so, your friend will be refused at SHARE Intensive admission.
Since 2019, SHARE The Dance Intensive limits the number of applications one participant can send IF this same participant has continuously applied to several of our intensives without following through after being accepted.
We consider SHARE an extraordinary opportunity to develop your skills, artistry, and much more. Many people wish to take part in this journey with us, so please apply if you are fully invested and interested in taking part in this journey.
SHARE The Dance Intensive does not deliver any certificate of participation, neither a diploma.
We highly support the usage of our educational program as part of a resume / CV as we consider our acceptance to take part in SHARE Intensive being a form of recognition of aptitude.
All our online classes are not refundable.
All our selfbooking 3 days workshops are subject to SHARE The Dance Intensive Terms and Conditions.